These units recover energy from stale outgoing air to reduce the energy needed to heat, or cool, the fresh incoming air.
They can work on their own or in conjunction with an air conditioning system to recover energy which would otherwise be lost and include a bypass function to deliver free cooling in the height of summer.
There are many benefits to these ventilation systems, such as:
- they save between 20% and 50% of the energy which would otherwise be lost by ventilation
- they save up to 30% on initial capital costs of heating and cooling plant due to the ability to utilise heating or cooling energy that would otherwise be wasted
- they promote a healthy working environment by providing ventilated fresh air
- they prevent the transmission of most air vibration and they can reduce and suppress external noise, for example external noise levels of 100dB(A) can be reduced to 30dB(A)
- they require minimal maintenance, and contain easily replaceable elements
- they can be fully integrated with other types of air conditioning units
- Schools and colleges
- Conference centres, offices and meeting rooms
- Sports and leisure facilities
- Individual room units are also available making them ideal for domestic situations
Find out more about each sector
Get in touch with us
Trac Air Conditioning have been providing cooling for building since 1975. If you want to join our many happy customers in having a top quality cooling system installed then you need to get in touch with us.
Receive a quote
Once you've filled in our contact form, we'll be in touch with you to go through everything you require so that we can give you a quote for the top quality work that needs to be carried out on your premises.
Once you're happy with the quote, it's time to get going! We'll arrange a date for us to begin working on the project and give you an estimated completion date. We'll make sure you're 100% satisfied with the job before we leave!